Williamson Recreation Committee
The Williamson Recreation Committee is composed of eight community volunteers and one paid director who oversees recreation programs for the residents of Williamson.
Williamson Recreation Inc’s fundamental mission is to provide activities to all, with no one being denied the chance to participate because of race, sex, religion, creed or lack of athletic ability. We endeavor to enrich the quality of life in our community for present and future generations. In partnership with our citizens, our Recreation Committee provides positive experiences in sports and leisure activities, facilities and services which respond to our community’s changing needs.
Williamson Recreation Committee Inc. pledges to:
- Foster the needs of our citizens for recreational pursuits in a safe and secure environment.
- To provide affordable programs for all members and guests of our community.
- Support the youth of our community to grow and enjoy new opportunities through equal play and participation, and to engage in activities with their own age group.
- To contribute to the physical fitness of our community.
- To provide quality interaction between children and adults in a safe and secure environment.
- Further develop our citizens’ good-will by offering volunteer opportunities through our programming and networking within our community and with sister communities.
- Provide the highest standard of excellence in public service through cooperative partnerships with our diverse community.
Board of Directors
|Melisa Blankenberg||Kaitlyn Bowens||Ian Buckles|
|Kristin Campbell||Andy DeRue||Casie Dewispeleare|
|Bryan Ingham||Todd Jacobs||Ted Kerschner|
|Denise Liedmann||Beth Brennan||John Vitalone|