Summer Basketball Camp
- Drill & Skill, Team Skills, Shooting Contest and daily games to improve basic skills and have fun!
- When: Monday-Thursday 2017 CAMP: JUNE 26-29
- Time: 8:30am -12:00 pm (PLEASE have players bring a light, healthy snack and a water bottle to each session.)
- Levels: Beginner and Intermediate (25 player maximum enrollment per level)
- This is change in format from past years where players were divided based on gender and was made to better develop fundamental skills and team concepts associated with game play.
- Grades 3-8 as of September 1
- Registration: June 2-21
- Cost: $50; $60 after registration deadline
- Location: Williamson High School
- Director: Kristin Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Paper Registration Form:
Click here: Williamson Recreation Registration Form
Online Registration Link:
The registration period has ended. Late registrations must be submitted by mail with a paper form. The program fee after the deadline is $60. Please contact director with questions about late registration. Thank you.