Basketball Conditioning Clinic
This program is designed for players of all abilities; whether preparing to try out for a school team or travel league, or just wanting to learn how to play better. Participants will develop new skills and improve upon skills already established. Coach Klinkman will use a developmental coaching approach that will provide an added perspective for participants in that they will learn more in depth about specific physical training related to basketball through drills and calisthenics, learn game strategy, understand the “why’s” behind Official’s calls, and engage in scrimmages to use newly developed/ improved skills.
- Who: Grade 7-9; some exceptions apply
- Dates: October 3rd – November 7th
- Days/Times: Mondays & Tuesdays from 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Location: Williamson Elementary Gym
- Cost: FREE *Registration will remain pen throughout duration of program.
- Required Equipment: Sneakers, appropriate attire, water bottle
- Program Contact: Coach Justin Klinkman Jklink22@gmail.com
*Payment and Registration: Please note that online registration require the use of PayPal for payment.
Paper Registration Form:
Click here:Williamson Recreation Registration Form
This program has ended. We hope you will join us next year!