Williamson Recreation Committee
The Williamson Recreation Committee is composed of thirteen community volunteers and one paid director who oversees recreation programs for the residents of Williamson.
Williamson Recreation Inc’s fundamental mission is to provide activities to all, with no one being denied the chance to participate because of race, sex, religion, creed or lack of athletic ability. We endeavor to enrich the quality of life in our community for present and future generations. In partnership with our citizens, our Recreation Committee provides positive experiences in sports and leisure activities, facilities and services which respond to our community’s changing needs.
Williamson Recreation Committee Inc. pledges to:
- Foster the needs of our citizens for recreational pursuits in a safe and secure environment.
- To provide affordable programs for all members and guests of our community.
- Support the youth of our community to grow and enjoy new opportunities through equal play and participation, and to engage in activities with their own age group.
- To contribute to the physical fitness of our community.
- To provide quality interaction between children and adults in a safe and secure environment.
- Further develop our citizens’ good-will by offering volunteer opportunities through our programming and networking within our community and with sister communities.
- Provide the highest standard of excellence in public service through cooperative partnerships with our diverse community.
United Way Donor Agency/ T.I.E.S. Affiliate
- The WRC is proud to partner with TIES! If you have a child that you feel would benefit from enrolling in our recreation programs, but you hesitate because you feel he or she needs extra attention or support, or if you are already connected with TIES through Williamson Central School District or another school district, please let us know. We would be pleased to coordinate with our local TIES representative to make sure your child enjoys the recreational experiences all children should be involved in!
- United Way Our Donor Designation Agency number is 3344. Your tax-deductible donations can be made through the United Way website or through your paycheck. Thank you to all those who have already signed up to contribute to the Williamson Recreation Committee, Inc.!
Board of Directors
- Jessica Ashlaw
- Beth Brennen
- Cassie Ferrante
- Chris Ferrante
- Todd Jacobs
- Fallanne Jones
- Chelsy Klopotowski
- Ashtyn Mohanlall
- Andrew Mohanlall
- Jackie Samuels
- John Vitalone
- Carly Zecher