Marauder Basketball Camp
2018 Dates: Monday, June 25- Thursday, June 28
Marauder Camp will provide a combination of drill & skill work, team concepts, shooting contest and daily games to improve basic skills directed this year by Varsity Girls Basketball Coach Beth Brennan.
As the All-Time leading scorer in Section V and a stand out Division I player at Syracuse University, Coach Beth brings a wealth of knowledge and passion to our newly formatted Marauder Camp!
- When: Monday-Thursday; June 25-28, 2018
- Time: 8:30am -12:00 pm (PLEASE have players bring a light, healthy snack and a water bottle to each session.)
- Levels: Beginner and Intermediate (25 player maximum enrollment per level)
- This is change in format from past years where players were divided based on gender and was made to better develop fundamental skills and team concepts associated with game play.
- Grades 3-9 as of September 1- EXTENDED to 9th GRADERS THIS YEAR!
- Registration: June 1
- Cost: $50
- Location: Williamson Middle School Gym
- Program Administrator: Kristin Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org)