Please click the tabs below to view information on the various programs we offer.
Travel Registration: October 1 – November 1 (Starts November 6, 2017)
Saturday Morning Drill and Skill Registration: October 1- November 27 (Starts December 2, 2017)
Saturday Morning Basketball
- What: This program is a fun-filled introduction to basketball! Girls and boys are taught basketball fundamentals and participate in drills to improve skills. Small sided games are incorporated to teach the rules of the game. Fun and the love of basketball is stressed throughout. A youth sized basketball will be given to all “hoopsters” at the conclusion of the program.
- When: Saturday Mornings December- Early February
- 2017 Dates: December 2, 9, 16; January 6, 13, 20, 27; February 3
- Players also participate in Bob DeVoogt Night
- EXTENDED DATES: February 10 &17
- Grade 1-2: Regular session at ES
- Grade 3-4: Scrimmages at Walworth
- 2/10: 12:00-1:30 @ Gananda MS (1500 Dayspring Ridge, Walworth)
- 2/17: 12:00-1:30 @ Gananda Richard Mann Elementary (1366 Waterford Road, Walworth)
Boys and Girls Grades 1-2: 8:30-9:30
- Boys and Girls Grades 3-4: 9:45-11:00
- Where: Elementary school gym (Please use back gym doors by playground.)
- Cost: $40 ($50 after registration deadline) Please fill out registration form below.
NOTE: Players will NOT receive a call from coaches for this program as it is not team based. Please note start day and times above. Thank you.
Travel Basketball League
Travel League Basketball
- What: These are traveling basketball leagues for girls and boys. League play is with neighboring teams from Wayne County. Players are assigned a game jersey and are given a warm-up t-shirt with name on the back. Practice starts in November, with games starting in early December.
- When: November- February
- 2017 First Practice: Monday, November 6th
- 2017 First Game: Saturday, December 2nd
- Games: Saturday Mornings
- Practices: Monday & Wednesday at BOCES gym on Ridge Road, Williamson. Girls practice from 5:00-6:30. Boys practice from 6:30-8:00.
- Girls Grades 5-6 (4th graders will be invited to fill roster if needed)
- Boys grades 5-6
- Boys grades 7-8: * Must have coaching volunteer to organize this team after completion of modified season. League runs January to March. Coaching commitment needed by November to ensure registration. Please contact director via email if interested.
- Where: Home games @ Williamson High School; Away games @neighboring schools
- Cost: $45 ($55 after registration deadline) Cost included name on back of warm-up shirt. Please fill out registration form below.
7/8 Boys Travel Basketball League
NEW: 7/8 Boys Travel League Basketball
- What: Participation in Central Western AAU Tournaments February 10/11 and 17/18
- When: January-February
- Practices: Tuesday and Friday 6-8pm at BOCES gym on Ridge Road, Williamson
- Who: Boys grades 7-8
- Coach: Chris Brennan (email@example.com)
- Cost: $40 ABSOLUTELY NO LATE REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED after deadline of January 1, 2018
Program Director: Kristin Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Payment and Registration: Please note that online registration requires the use of PayPal for payment.
**YOU MUST REGISTER SEPARATELY FOR SATURDAY MORNING AND TRAVEL BASKETBALL**
Paper Registration Form: Click here: Williamson Recreation Registration Form
The registration period has ended. Late registrations must be submitted by mail with a paper form. The program fee after the deadline is $50. Please contact director with questions about late registration. Thank you.
The registration period has ended. Late registrations must be submitted by mail with a paper form. The program fee after the deadline is $55. Please contact director with questions about late registration. Thank you.
The registration period has ended. No late registrations will be accepted for this program due to league time constraints. Thank you.